Presented at CIO Academy Asia's annual flagship summit, ConnectGov Leaders Summit 2021
AI and machine learning (ML) are at the core of the digital revolution. These technologies are providing organizations with better insights, better decisions, and enhanced competitive advantage. Digital enterprises now depend on these technologies to grow and prosper. This panel session will discuss how AI and ML are being used to create value for businesses today and how these technologies are increasingly being used to power digital enterprises.
- Soh Siew Choo, Managing Director, Group Head of Big Data/AI and Consumer Banking Technology, DBS Bank
- Abhishek Singh, Chief Digital Officer, RGE Group
- Celine Le Cotonnec, Chief Data Innovation Officer, Bank of Singapore
- Elaine Chan, Regional Vice President, Sales, ASEAN & Korea, Denodo
- Joe Lee, Vice President, Asia Pacific & Japan, Tigergraph
- Moderator: Arvind Mathur, CIO, AMEA, Kellogg Company