Public sector organisations are constantly striving to leverage the full value of their data to improve the lives of citizens, offer improved services, drive efficiencies, and streamline compliance. But legacy data infrastructure is inhibiting their ability to meet these goals. Public sector organisations would like to move away from legacy systems and migrate to modern, cloud-based data infrastructure, but many have concerns around security and privacy, downtime, total cost, and the skillset required to facilitate such a profound transformation.
Join Sean Joyce, Enterprise Data Architect at Mastek and Paul Moxon, SVP Data Architect and Chief Evangelist at Denodo in this webinar, where they will be discussing how data virtualisation enables public sector organizations to engage in a simplified, low-risk migration to a modern data infrastructure, and how the right expertise can help to streamline the entire transformation. Data visualization enables:
- Data opportunities: Enabling real-time access to data held across the entire organisation regardless of location and technology.
- Future thinking: Enabling innovation and change by lowering the cost of data exploration and exploitation
- Efficiency: Removing costly infrastructure barriers inherent in traditional approaches and avoid costly change to existing systems
- Safety: Seamless data governance, transparency and privacy
- Improvements: Moving up the Data Maturity scale without risk
If you can’t be there on Wednesday, register anyway and you can watch on-demand.
Mastek. The difference between what is. And what could be.