What is a data fabric? Gartner defines it as “one architecture that can address the extreme levels of diversity, distribution, scale and complexity in organizations’ data assets that are adding tremendous complexity to the overall data integration and data management design.” But do you know that data fabric can be logical or physical? What’s the difference? Which one to use and when?
Watch on-demand this webinar and find out:
- What is a data fabric?
- How is a physical data fabric different from a logical data fabric?
- Which one should you use and when?
- What’s the underlying technology that makes up the data fabric?
- Which companies are successfully using it and for what use case?
- How can I get started and what are the best practices to avoid pitfalls?