The Virtual Sandbox is an overarching framework to support the enterprise-scale roll out of data science programs using the industry standard, CRISP-DM methodology.
Attend this session to learn how the Virtual Sandbox optimizes analytical model generation, testing, deployment and subsequent refinement by:
- Easing data access for exploration and mash ups via a governed, self-service data access platform.
- Supporting the creation of logical views using data virtualization for reuse across the organization.
- Facilitating quick and repeatable generation of data sets for analytical model testing and refinement.
- Hastening model deployment by operationalizing the model using shared development pipelines.
- Review the challenges faced by enterprise-scale data science programs.
- Overview of the Virtual Sandbox and its benefits.
- Product Demonstration.