Data Virtualization and Big Data
Modern data sets grow rapidly and become complex to manage. Open-source frameworks (like Hadoop) make big data popular and some new challenges appear in the Enterprise space: connection to different big data sources, combination of data coming from the rest of enterprise systems, enforce privacy, how to search the data you need, share that data with your team and data analysis using for example BI tools.
- Instructor-led: 4 hours (0.5 training days)
Knowledge about Denodo Platform capabilities is required.
- Use the Denodo Platform to connect to different big data sources like Amazon Athena and Amazon S3
- How to combine that data with other enterprise sources such as traditional databases (Amazon RDS).
- Learn some key features when working with big data sets.
- Quick overview of the Denodo Data Catalog Tool for searching data through google-like queries and for sharing queries with other people.
- Integrate Denodo with a popular BI tool to easily consume the data sets.
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
- At public classrooms*: $200 USD, £135, 175€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $150 USD, £100, 125€
*Price per attendant. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendant.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.