CDAO Financial Services, New York
2023/03/01 to 2023/03/02 - New York, USA
We are sponsoring the CDAO Financial Services in New York City. The symposium brings together the data & analytics community from the Financial Services industry for two-days of learning, networking, and collaboration. Speakers will share insights into the solutions needed to deal with the most pressing challenges facing the data & analytics community in the Financial Services sector.
Thursday, March 2 @ 1:15 pm – Designing a Data-Driven Customer Experience Journey
- Jane Conway, Head of Digital, Data and Enablement, Apollo Global Investment
- Paul Moxon, SVP Data Architectures and Chief Evangelist, Denodo Technologies;
- Julia Bardmesser, Head of Data, Architecture & Salesforce Development, Voya Financial;
- Marc Ginsberg, Chief Data Officer, Athene,
- Jen Taglia, Head of CX, Voya Investment Management
- Prakash Kamath, Director-Head of Data Reporting and Analytics, Vanguard
Topic: Defining a strategy to leverage the right data at the right time to optimize every brand-customer interaction
- How are you and your team understanding the truth within your data and insights to apply to the overall CX strategy? Are you prepared to act on the data you need?
- How are you developing cross-functional alignment to identify the data capabilities to support CX initiatives?
- How is the value of having a customer-centric culture being communicated through the business and driven by leadership?