CDO Houston Summit
2023/09/07 - The St. Regis Houston, Texas, USA
8:30 AM - 8:00 PM CT
Denodo will be participating in a panel discussion at CDM Media Houston on September 7, 2023. Don’t miss out!
Delivering Business Gains with a Data Fabric
In the past decade, technological advances have addressed the scale of data processing and data storage; however, they have failed to address scale in other dimensions: proliferation of data sources, diversity of data types and user persona, and speed of response to change. Data is underutilized in most companies. In a recent survey, 62% of respondents said they were note able to find, access, and analyze over half of their data. As a result, organizations make decisions using a partial view of the facts. A modern data architecture must include a logical data management layer that connects to distributed data sources to provide enterprise-wide data access. One of the main problems organizations face today is that data is distributed over a wide variety of locations and stored in a variety of formats. Modern data-driven organizations are turning to new approaches like a data fabric and data mesh to help them manage this diverse and distributed data landscape.
This panel will address:
- Why organizations are adopting a logical data fabric to complement their cloud-based data modernization efforts.
- How a data fabric empowers business users, data scientists, and other data consumers alike in data access, consumption, and data-driven decision making.
- Best practices for delivering business value such as collaboration with AI/ML and achieving agility and scalability
You’ll hear from:
- Quinn Lewis, Vice President, Customer Success Services at Denodo
- Rajeev Sinha, Chief Data Architect at Enterprise Intel
- Radhika Motupallii, Director of Enterprise Data and Analytics at Cheniere Energy, Inc
More about the event:
The global pandemic has changed the way we all live and work and now more than ever the data department has become crucial in keeping businesses growing and employees connected. One of the unexpected, positive, changes for CDOs and senior data executives has been the rapid shift in digital technology to ensure businesses can stay ahead of their competitors and discover new opportunities to drive business growth whilst lowering costs, as we attempt to get back to normality. You've led your team through one of the hardest periods in our global history and overcome huge obstacles for not only your department but your entire business, but all of these challenges also bring many possibilities. This is why attending the CDO Houston Summit will give you the chance to engage in peer-to-peer networking, whilst discussing the issues currently affecting senior executives from a variety of industries.Visit event page