Companies that have had legacy data warehouses, data marts, and reporting technologies for the last 10 to 20 years are looking to modernize them, especially to a cloud equivalent. For e.g., many firms are migrating from on-premises data warehouses like Teradata to its cloud data warehouses equivalents like Snowflake. However, such transition is sure to impact the business users in many ways: applications not being available due to downtime during the migration, training on the new analytics technologies, and new ways to search, find, and use the data in the new system. Such disruption can cause lost revenue, degradation in employee productivity, and decreased customer satisfaction.
This panel of experts, based on their experience, will discuss the best practices to minimize business disruption:
- Tom Henry, Chief Data and Analytics Officer at Schnuck Markets Inc.
- Deval Motka, Vice President, Rocket Data at Rocket Mortgage
- Sandy Steiger, Sr Director Advanced Analytics & Automation, TQL
- Tom Marlow - VP, Data Strategy & Transformation at Farmers Insurance
- Todd Henley - Manager - Data Strategy, Governance, and Architecture, Northwest Bank
- Ravi Shankar, SVP & CMO and Moderator, Denodo