As organizations quickly adopt cloud technologies, hybrid-cloud, private cloud, and public cloud remain top deployment choices, while multi-cloud remains a popular choice among organizations that want to cherry-pick applications, data repositories, and infrastructure orchestration styles. For a sizable percentage of organizations (45% of survey respondents), cloud marketplaces are popular because of their utility/pay-as-you-go pricing, as well as their ability to minimize IT dependency and simplify procurement.
Denodo recently completed its fourth annual Global Cloud Survey, asking some of the most well respected and globally known organizations about how they are modernizing their infrastructures and adopting cloud technologies. This popular, annual report captures the opinion of established business and IT leaders who are undertaking cloud projects.
The results of the Denodo Cloud Survey 2021 are available in a white paper. Download this whitepaper to answer these and other questions:
- Which factors motivate organizations to move to the cloud? What are the key cloud migration challenges?
- What are some of the best practices for cloud migration and cloud adoption?
- Why choose one cloud deployment model vs. the other, such as hybrid over multi-cloud?
- Which cloud use cases and services are gaining the most attention?
- What are some of the advantages of cloud marketplaces, and why might they fit the bill for many organizations?