Data Virtualization Premiers at TDWI Munich 2012 - Helping Leading European Organizations Enable Real-Time Data Driven Decisions, Agile BI and DW Extensions.
London – June 14, 2012 – Denodo Technologies, the leader in Data Virtualization, will be premiering Data Virtualization technology and best practices at the 9th Annual TDWI Munich Conference, June 18-20, 2012.
Denodo will be showcasing how Data Virtualization technology provides unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, big data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the most agile data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Thanks to Denodo´s Data Virtualization technology, what seem like challenges to some organizations (data volume explosion, increase in structured –semi- unstructured data, Big Data, social data, rigid data silos, agile data provisioning), are opportunities for key customers such as:
- Telefónica – 90% reduction in manual data integration with a reporting capability improvement from 1 week to only 1 day
- Biogen Idec – Access to new data sources 60% faster with change requests met in just a few days with IT using 40% less analyst time to support
As Data Virtualization technology expansion continues in the European market, leading European Business Intelligence and Data Integration analysts continue to write and disseminate Data Visualization best practices and insight.
Dr. Barry Devlin, 9sight Consulting "It is now clear that traditional BI is racing to keep up with developments in big data, data virtualization and the cloud, mobile computing as well as social networking and collaboration."
- Dr. Barry Devlin, the keynote presenter @TDWI Munich 2012, "2012 - Death of BI ... Birth of Decisioning", has recently shared insight on Data Virtualization during his session at BI2 (Business Integrated Insight) in Rome June 11-12, 2012 and has just published a new article "Data’s New Virtual Reality - Driven by business needs for speed and agility". Join Dr. Devlin and Denodo on June 18th 18:15 @TDWI Munich
Rick van der Lans, R20/Consultancy "Data Virtualization revolutionizes business intelligence, making systems dramatically simpler, cheaper, and, most importantly, more agile."
- Register for the opportunity to receive a free copy of Rick van der Lans´ practical guide for understanding and deploying data virtualization due for publication the summer of 2012 "Data Virtualization for Business Intelligence Systems"
Philip Howard, Bloor Research "…it is difficult to think of any enterprise that could not profitably use Data Virtualisation in one scenario or another and, quite possibly, to support multiple use cases."
- Philip Howard´s most recent insights "Data Virtualisation for Agile Data Provisioning" are available for download.
Mike Ferguson, Intelligent Business Strategies Ltd., in addition to insight and hands-on sessions covering Data Virtualization technology at events like EDW 2012, Mike Ferguson delves into the high value use cases of Data Virtualization for Analytical Data Services, Operational and Data Management Data Services.
To book an onsite meeting with Denodo Data Virtualization experts at the 9th Annual TDWI Munich Conference June 18-20, 2012, please visit:
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization providing agile, high performance data integration, data abstraction, and real-time data services across the broadest range of enterprise, cloud, big data, and unstructured data sources at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo’s customers across every major industry have gained significant business agility and ROI by enabling faster and easier access to unified business information for agile BI, big data analytics, Web, cloud integration, single-view applications, and enterprise data services. Denodo is well-funded, profitable, and privately held. For more information, visit http://www.denodo.com or call +1 877 556 2531 / +44 (0) 20 7869 8053.