St. James’s Place Wealth Management was founded in 1991 and is now a FTSE 100 company, with over £143.1 billion of client funds under management. The company wanted to move to a more logical architecture from its 20 year old central data warehouse. In this video, Barney Eccleson, Head of Data Engineering, St. James Place Wealth Management, goes into detail about their data virtualization use case.
This customer case study video will cover:
- St. Jame's Place's business challenge
- How they used data virtualization to address this business challenge
- What the benefits of data virtualization are in their particular case
- Why they chose the Denodo Platform
- How they plan to utilize the Denodo Platform and data virtualization in future