Data Scientists spend most of their time looking for the right data and massaging it into a usable format. How can the Denodo platform enable the data scientist and data engineer?
Join us as we explore and demonstrate how the Denodo 8.0 Data Catalog can help the data scientist and data engineers to find the relevant datasets quickly by using any metadata information and also using the respective categories and tags. Explore how the data catalog provides more information on the dataset allowing to define the descriptions for the views and fields, showing the associations with other datasets and also the lineage of the datasets. Discover how the Denodo data catalog enables Data Scientists to obtain the data using JDBC/ODBC methods from popular languages like Python/R with their tools of choice such as Zeppelin or Jupyter.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How to explore datasets available using Denodo Data Catalog
- How to categorize datasets in Denodo Data Catalog
- How to find the relationships between datasets, and the lineage in a business friendly way
- How to connect to Denodo using popular notebooks
- How customers have used Data Virtualization in their Data Science initiatives