From numerous years of consolidation in business through acquisitions and mergers, or from the departmental preferences practiced by many large enterprises, these companies end up with data residing in silos that do not speak with each other. For critical functions such as the CFO office, tapping into these silos of information in real-time becomes crucial for accurate, reliable and timely decision-making.
Using data virtualization, a simplified and streamlined data delivery mechanism between the source systems and the consumption layer can be facilitated, irrespective of the number and variety of source instances downstream. This setup significantly reduces the complexity of data consumption, data costs, infrastructure and security/PII management while ensuring maximum data availability. Owing to the unified data delivery layer across all sources, protocols can be implemented so only you access the data you need, when you need it, cutting time and costs.
In today’s world, it is essential for any enterprise to link financial planning and go-to-market strategies as a connected planning process within the organization. In this webinar we will cover:
- Operational Planning - Link strategy to execution, speed up response time by linking financial and operational plans, for e.g., capex plans, opex plans, inventory, supply chain and facility plans, etc.
- Commercial Finance Planning - Build profitability & pricing models. automate cost management practices
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting - On-time delivery of reliable budgets, forecasts, and reports for faster data driven decision making.
- Sales Planning - Define territory wise plans, quotas and targets and account segmentation strategies for sales team to achieve targets and scale growth.
- Sales Insights - Build the opportunity pipeline with quick win strategies and enhance the accuracy of sales & revenue planning/forecasting.