Real-time monitoring is the delivery of continuously updated data about systems, processes or events. Such monitoring enables quick detection of anomalies, performance issues and critical events. In addition to that, the other concern in a multi-user environment is to achieve a balance in the workload by distributing the available resources. In this session, we will learn about how Denodo addresses both these topics.
Join us for this session with Victoria Margret, Senior Data Engineer, Denodo, to learn new features on workload management using Resource Manager and live monitoring using the Diagnostic & Monitoring Tool.
Watch on-demand & Learn:
- Explore the different options available in Denodo for monitoring and workload management.
- Overview of Denodo
- Find out how much CPU usage a business query consumes in real-time.
- Improve the accuracy of the estimation of CPU usage for short queries.
- Introduction to Resource Manager
- Identify and stop queries that use more Memory.
- Define restrictions for queries based on their CPU usage.