Data Virtualization on AWS
As GetSmarter’s online education system encountered rapid growth, the management team wanted faster deployment and announcements of their newer features and services. In response to that, GetSmarter IT created many microservices targeting business contexts or entities such as enrollment, registration, student portal, user interface, payments, billing, and communications.
GetSmarter needed a way to accommodate the many-to-many reporting tool and avoid having to manage multiple database connections. The company needed a solution that would de-clutter the microservice based data architecture and reduce its rigidity.
Download this case study to learn more about:
- Why GetSmarter chose the Denodo Platform for AWS after evaluating several data integration solutions.
- How GetSmarter virtualized the company's MDM system, microservices, and legacy systems and created a combined virtual view.
- How GetSmarter created a single view of their students allowing them to make business decisions faster than ever.
- How data virtualization enabled GetSmarter to adhere to regulations such as the GDPR and POPI more easily.
- The top four benefits that GetSmarter have achieved by using the Denodo Platform for AWS.