Governance, Risk Management and Compliance, (GRC) Streamlined
Governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) are three formidable topics in their own right, but they are addressed together because a lapse in one area can create an immediate lapse in the other two. When operating effectively, the three combined facets of GRC enable an organization to survive in a demanding regulatory environment, so that it has a chance to thrive. Conversely, if any of these facets are threatened in an organization, the organization will not be able to remain competitive for long. And although financial institutions are the most familiar with GRC, GRC affects all organizations.
Download this solution brief to learn more about the following:
- What the critical factors are for ensuring that each GRC facet is healthy and functioning correctly.
- What the 6 most common challenges are that companies face regarding information sharing.
- How data virtualization differs from most data integration solutions.
- How data virtualization addresses these 6 common GRC-related challenges.
- How six different companies used data virtualization to streamline their GRC facets.