Leveraging Amazon’s flexible rent-by-the-hour licensing, the Denodo Platform for AWS is offered at a wide range of pricing options including the number of data sources. The Denodo Platform for AWS offers the same features as the award-winning Denodo Platform. Alternatively, your purchase of the Denodo Platform can be deployed on AWS as BYOL.
Amazon Redshift and Denodo
Denodo’s native connectivity with Amazon Redshift and other on-premise and cloud data sources helps companies integrate petabyte-scale data in real-time by leveraging Denodo’s performance optimizer. Denodo’s advanced optimizer pushes down as much processing as possible to Amazon Redshift in order to improve the overall performance.
The Denodo connector to Amazon Redshift supports the following features:
- Native data load to Amazon Redshift, making use of the native APIs provided by Amazon Redshift allowing the transparent movement of data to Amazon S3.
- Amazon Redshift can be used as a high-performance cache for Denodo in the cloud, and it can also be used as a target in the Denodo data movement optimization mechanism (also known as data shipping to Amazon Redshift).
- Common query and function delegation are supported for Amazon Redshift improving overall performance.
Key use cases:
Capabilities and Benefits of Denodo with Amazon Redshift:
- Seamless Interoperability: Native support for Amazon Redshift connector provides for optimized query generation, and allows customers to take advantage of the advanced features like windowing functions and statistical functions to guarantee optimal query push-down.
- Advanced Optimization: Support for techniques like data movement (data shipping) that enable multi-pass executions based on intermediate temporary tables.
- High Performance Caching: Use of Amazon Redshift as a high-performance caching database for the Denodo Platform in the cloud.
- Frictionless Data Movement: Ability to leverage Amazon Redshift APIs with Denodo to enable customers with frictionless movement of data to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3).
- Metadata Integration: Integration with Amazon Redshift metadata catalog provides metrics to outline an optimal query plan for better query efficiency.
GovCloud Ready (US only)
Now Denodo Platform supports regulated workloads through AWS Marketplace for AWS GovCloud (US), an isolated AWS region designed to host sensitive data and regulated workloads in the cloud, assisting customers who have U.S. federal, state, and local government compliance requirements.See AWS GovCloud Options
We deployed the Denodo Platform to aid us in moving our data analytics platforms to the cloud, and Denodo data virtualization played a critical role in that journey. The Denodo platform, already excellent, is constantly evolving, and getting better every day
TAKE DENODO FOR A TEST DRIVE ON AWSTake a test drive
Experience the benefits of data virtualization for agile BI and analytics
DENODO PLATFORM FREE TRIAL
One step away from exploring Data Integration in the CloudTry Now
Licensing Options for AWS Marketplace14 day FREE trial available on all AWS products! Don't miss out!
Number of data sources2 data sources 5 data sources
This option allows users to select between two and five data sources. There is no limit on the number of queries and result sets.
AWS Unlimited EditionUnlimited number of data sources,
concurrent queries and results
This option provides the ability to deploy Denodo Platform with an unrestricted license (e.g., no restriction on the numbers of data sources, rows in result sets or concurrent queries).