Included in Denodo’s out-of-the-box connectivity to 150+ cloud and on-premises data sources, is optimized connectivity including the following Google cloud services:
Google Cloud Storage
Google Cloud Spanner
- Move your relational data for interactive querying and offline analytics to Google BigQuery.
- Move your relational data from the large-scale databases and applications to Google Spanner whenever high I/O and global consistency is needed.
- Move your relational data from Web frameworks and existing applications to Google Cloud SQL.
- Combine all types of your data from Google Cloud with the relational data sitting on premise inside the traditional Data Warehouse using Denodo Data Virtualization, creating one centralized data hub.
- Run real-time queries on virtual data from other applications.
- Build operational reports and analytical dashboards on top of Denodo Data Virtualization platform to derive insights from the data, and use Looker or other BI tools to serve thousands of end users.
Key Use Cases
Integrating on-premises data stores (e.g. traditional on-prem Enterprise Data Warehouses, analytical appliances, databases, etc.), Google cloud data warehouses and relevant SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, offers a single logical point of access for BI and reporting tools to query the combined data seamlessly in real-time, regardless of where the data is, without copying the data.
While organizations move their data to Google BigQuery for a cloud-based data warehousing solution, Denodo’s data virtualization for Google Cloud abstracts the data location from consuming analytics tools and operational applications, minimizing the impact to business users and applications during the migration process.
Simplify access to a variety of data sources through a unified set of APIs to help accelerate analytical processing and servicing the data through restful web services and data virtualization techniques. Leverage world-class agile data services capabilities to drive business growth.